Caribbean Export is seeking a suitably qualified individual for the post of Advisor – Investment Promotion. The post will be responsible for the execution of projects and programmes and the provision of technical assistance aimed at building the technical capacity of the Caribbean region (both Investment Promotion Agencies and private sector firms) to build their investment attraction capacity while promoting the Caribbean region as an investment destination for high quality foreign direct investment in key target sectors.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration/International Business, Economics or a related field
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in investment promotion at a strategic level.
- Knowledge of globalisation trends and of FDI and the strategies being adopted by regions and countries to attract FDI
- Established networks with strategic partners including donor agencies
- Knowledge of the economic and social development issues in the Caribbean region
- Experience working with IPAs and other BSOs in the Caribbean region
- A CARIFORUM national.