The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) in collaboration with the Government of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana, the European Union, and the CARICOM Secretariat will be hosting the Caribbean Investment Forum (CIF) in Guyana in July 2024.
The hosting of the Forum will serve to:
- Generate investment into priority sectors in the Caribbean
- Build partnerships with key business entities, that can be sustained over time
- Promote the Caribbean as a place for investment
- Showcase opportunities/areas for investment
- Showcase successful investment in the Caribbean
- Engage potential investors and financing institutions regarding their interest and requirements for investing in the opportunities
- Pitch specific ventures to specific investors
- Increase the Caribbean’s insertion into the global business community through the creation of links with journals, newsletters, key influencers and networks
- Work towards attaining the sustainable development goals focused on no poverty, zero hunger, good health and well-being, decent work and economic growth, life on land and partnerships
The focus for this event will be placed on presenting bankable investment opportunities in priority sectors which will include sustainable agriculture, green economy transition and the digitalization of business.
To support the effective implementation of this event an experienced marketing and communications agency is required to support the production of the Caribbean Investment Forum – Guyana.
The overall objective of the Consultancy is to promote the Caribbean Investment Forum by raising the profile of the event in the international market through effective marketing and public relations.
The consultant is expected to carry out the following activities amongst others.
Event Marketing and Promotions
Lead the development and implementation of an integrated communications plan that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop key messages for the forum in keeping with the objectives
- Develop the creative look for CIF2024
- Collaborate with our web developer to design the 2024 Caribbean Investment Forum website
- Design and develop promotional materials e.g. social media content (e-flyers, web banners, digital graphics), sponsorship deck, info sheets, project documents etc., sourcing imagery as needed
- Develop a monthly content calendar
- Develop and implement an email marketing plan including automations
- Communications activities such as writing media releases and articles for circulation and placement with international and local news outlets, investment industry media outlets or niche groups that may have an interest in the Caribbean Investment Forum
- Prepare media invites to both local and regional media and work towards confirming their coverage/attendance at the event
- Secure guest appearances with relevant media outlets leading up to the event
- Develop artwork for event signage and materials e.g., physical and digital banners as necessary for the venue and in market advertising; event agenda and the event app
The Applicant must submit a technical and detailed financial proposal together with the completed Applicant Declaration Form to Ms. Deidre Brathwaite email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm AST on February 25, 2024.
Download the full terms of reference.