Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) has been entrusted by the Governments of the Dominican Republic, Haiti and the European Union, with the implementation of the “Trade and Private Sector Component” of the Haiti-Dominican Republic Binational Cooperation Programme under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) FED/2018/399-379. This component seeks to enhance the overall business and investment climate of Haiti and the Dominican Republic as well as the international perceptions and images of both countries.
The Programme has three (3) main objectives:
- The Promotion of a more balanced and formal trade between Haiti and the Dominican Republic;
- The quality of goods produced in both countries and the competitivity of enterprises is enhanced with special attention to three (3) value chains: Cocoa/Chocolate; Essential Oils/Cosmetics; and Handicraft/Fashion/Accessories/Jewelry; and
- The institutional cooperation, between the Ministries working in trade related issues and the Customs Administrations, as well as the public-private and private-private dialogue is reinforced.
Scope of Work
Caribbean Export is seeking the services of a consultant/firm to:
- Design and construct a booth to house eight (8) exhibitors under the Caribbean Export, EU and HT-DR Binational Programme brand within 46 sqm of floor space.
- Space located at Pavillion 5.1 stand E2 (bare area with 2 open corner)
- The design should reflect a cocoa/chocolate theme including corporate branding (logos) for each company participating in the booth.
- The booth will showcase the Caribbean Export and HT-DR Binational Programme brand including the EU flag and should have:
- A full design concept highlighting Haiti and the Dominican Republic
- Branded walls and signage
- Lighting fixtures to ensure the booth is fully lit (not including electricity costs)
- Individual exhibition display units/stands for the eight (8) participating companies
- At least two (2) meeting tables with chairs for firms to conduct meetings
- Secure storage space including shelves for exhibitors to house their samples and promotional material
- A small kitchen space featuring refrigerator and microwave.
- TV screens with USB capabilities to run promotional videos and a sound system to play Caribbean music
- Source material for the construction of the booth
- Transportation of all material to and from the site
- Disassemble and cleanup the space following the show
Attached to this TOR are the booth dimensions and location within the show floor along with the booth branding logos to display to guide concept designs.
- Technical proposal/concept design for delivery of services requested
- Financial proposal to meet scope of works
- Applicant Declaration form in paragraph 14
MUST Submit required documentation by September 30th, 4:00 pm AST.