The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) in collaboration with the Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (CAIPA), the CARICOM Secretariat and the Caribbean Development Bank, will be hosting a Caribbean Investment Forum in Trinidad and Tobago on 8-11 November 2022. (tentative dates).
The hosting of the Forum will serve to:
- Generate investment into priority sectors in the Caribbean;
- Build partnerships with key business entities, that can be sustained over time;
- Promote the Caribbean as a place for investment;
- Showcase opportunities/areas for investment;
- Showcase successful investment in the Caribbean;
- Engage potential investors and financing institutions in discussing their interest and requirements for investing in the opportunities;
- Pitch specific ventures to specific investors;
- Increase the Caribbean’s insertion into the global business community through the creation of links with journals, newsletters and key influencers and networks in that society; and
- Work towards attaining the sustainable development goals focused on no poverty, zero hunger, good health and well-being, decent work and economic growth, life on land and partnerships.
Focus for this event will be placed on presenting bankable investment opportunities in projects and sectors that are a priority for the region as it recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic and seeks to fast track the transition to a greener and SMART-er economy.
Priority sectors will include, agribusiness (with a focus on AgTech), sustainable tourism (resorts and hotel development), the blue economy, the green economy (including renewable energy) and logistics and transportation, to name a few.
To support the effective implementation of this event an experienced event management and marketing agency is required to support the production of the Caribbean Investment Forum – TT including the development of the event´s brand identity and promotion to secure sponsorship and ticket sales.
The Applicant must submit technical and financial proposal together with the completed Applicant Declaration Form to Ms. JoEllen Laryea, Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at email@example.com no later than 5.00pm AST on June 30, 2022. Download it