The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is implementing the “Trade and Private Sector Component” of the Haiti-Dominican Republic Binational Cooperation Program, under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) of the European Union. The Haiti-Dominican Republic Value Chain Project is a component of this programme and focuses on improving the quality of goods produced in both countries and the competitiveness of enterprises, with special attention to the Cocoa/Chocolate; Essential Oils/Cosmetics; and Handicraft/Fashion/Accessories/Jewellery value chain.
A total of twenty-five (25) businesses in Haiti and the DR were identified, to be part of the Value Chain Project and an individual strategy/a detailed Action Plan was prepared for each, to improve its quality and international competitiveness, including possible collaborations with other international institutions.
Now that the programme is coming to an end, Caribbean Export wishes to highlight participating firms on the Caribbean Export blog and social media channels to raise awareness around the programme and its results and impact.
The overall objective of the Consultancy is to contract the services of a creative content writer to develop engaging articles that feature Binational Programme beneficiaries for the Caribbean Export blog.
Scope of Work
- A total of five (5) articles, 700-900 words each featuring the following beneficiaries:
- CONACADO, Yamasá, Dominican Republic
- Producciones PSI, Montenegro, Dominican Republic
- Laboratorios MK, Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic
- Laboratorios Capilo Español, Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic
- Fatima Polanco Jewelry Designer, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Photo Album with at least 15 high quality pictures (per feature/article).
All required documentation in article 8.3 ( full terms of reference) should be submitted by 4 p.m. AST, May 12th, 2023. All submissions should be sent to: Romily Thevenin at email@example.com